"We have no way to pay him"

In a direct to brain attack, some female voice stated "we have no way to pay him". I've repeatedly said the US gov't owes me for 18 years of usage of my mind as a 'computer', in other words for torture, persecution and slavery.

As there are multiple thieves, attackers, torturers and factions who benefited from my innovation, stolen from me, used business models I've come up with and other such things, I am going to assume that some people genuinely don't know 'how to pay me'.

1. Come up to me and give me a cashiers check. You people terrorize, stalk and attack me daily in multiple staged attacks, and you stake me out 24/7, so it should not be hard for you to find me. Today while getting quarters at Well Fargo an Asian guy stalked me in line, the stood outside and took pictures with his cell phone.

2. Send a cashiers check to my mailbox. You know where I live. Some of you terrorists followed me all the way to the gate of the apartment complex here. If I manage to escape this torture, it will be soon. US mail is thus not a preferred method. You can also stick an envelope in my door (apt #70) while I'm still here. Or sit at the table in front of the laundry room and hand it to me in person when you see me.

3. Do it online, send money to my PayPal account:





4. Those who hack me, should of course know nearly everything, as they have hacked all my accounts and personal information including tax information. Any US gov't agency can pay a settlement or salary due directly to my PayPal or checking or savings account. You know what they are. You know how to terrorize me and steal from me. You knew how to hack my mind and my computing devices over everything I want to or have to do, including taking a shit, you should know how to pay me. Same goes for the state of California with its many henchmen persecuting me.



Below is a reference as to the nature and method of your crimes against me, not including attempted murder, vehicular attacks, sabotage, physical assault, theft of my bicycles, theft of my mother's car, torture of my mother causing disability twice, etc :

http://viclivingston.blogspot.com/2011/12/u.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hybrid Autonomous Mobile Drone Anti Tank Missile System

Trump's "Kill their families" vs. USA's WMD use, terrorism and war crimes

Radiative and indictive snow removal through sublimation or melting